Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hey Fat Girl You're Beautiful!!! (Poem)

Here's a little sumptin sumptin that was on my heart.....


Hey black girl you beautiful!  And don't let no one tell you different!  Hell I know a bunch of women bigger than this with men lined up to pay their rent.

Because It's not about the size of your pants but the size of your heart and the size of your personality.... Look we can't help it! We demand attention when we walk in the room our personality is so big we need room to hold it all!

God spent extra time on you...  "Let me see... I'm not through with you yet.  I'm not ready to put you down,  let me add a little more thighs let me round off those hips and round off that butt and round off that belly"...  In his eyes that was good... And he says "let me make you extra special by adding those wings to your arms so you can fly to me."  Those skinny girls will envy you! Cause think when the rapture comes you're already equipped.


Yeah, this blog is about my weightloss journey but its not because I am unhappy with my self!   My family has a looooong history of fat people problems-diabetes(or the sugar) congestive heart failure, high blood pressure and the elusive Gout or what my mom likes to say- the rich mans disease.  (Make face) but u ain't rich. Anyway....

Ain't no body got time to be taking pills all day everyday to treat a curable disease.  It makes me think about when I was in high school - what you call getting read/ somebody reading you- we called it getting treated.   So look, being the fat girl you already getting "treated" by douche bag men who don't appreciate your curves.  He's not aware that we are an acquired taste or notice the rarity of your fabulousness!!    Society "treats" you every time you turn on your tv, open a magazine, or walk into a gym looking at women say how "hot" they are because they're skinny ( lol I love that commercial).  So I damn sho don't need a Doctor to be treating me either.  Y'all can keep that!

So forget about that ol more pushin for the cushion mess!  We're just more to love period!  Those skinny girls got all those joints and bones sticking out -Who wants to sleep with a bed full of butter knives anyway?? Okay!!  You're beautiful fat girl in ALL YOUR GLORY!

So yeah I get pissed off when I can't find nothing on the clearance rack!  I can't put together an outfit for $7 like the size 2 girls cause clearly there's only like two of y'all in each city.  But that don't mean I hate myself because of it.  It's just clothes!  Yeah U gotta pay a little more for yours and u gotta go to a different store to get yours but look at it this way... When u go out, don't nobody look like u!  You the only chick in the club with an outfit that didn't come from Dots, F21, Wet Seal or Target!!

So as soon as you realize that it's not about your dress size and as soon as you accept  that it all begins with you then at that point you find out that its all about you!
So go and be beautiful fat girl because You love You!


To Infinity and Beyond.........FACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment